Immigration Will Not “Save” Social security or the Welfare State

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn

Sharing is Caring!

by Chris Black

Native born Americans will only use 95% of the benefits they pay into social security, leaving a small but healthy surplus for the future of the program.

While foreign born workers will collect 120% of the benefits they pay in (www.fairus.org/issue/publications-resources/mass-immigration-wont-save-social-security), representing a major deficit for the program.

50% of all immigrant households, including 55% of all non-citizen led households in the US receive some form of welfare benfit (cis.org/Report/Welfare-Use-Immigrants-and-USBorn) in the United States.

Just 32% of native born American households receive any kind of state welfare benefit.

See also  House Judiciary Chair subpoenas BlackRock and State Street over antitrust concerns related to climate change investments.

Excluding the earned income tax credit just 28% of native born households make use of the welfare state, while 45% of immigrant households, and 51% of non-citizen households, still collect on some other form of state benefit.

See also  Emergency meeting at Iran’s Supreme national security council to discuss the nature of the response for the bombings…

Only 14% of immigration ot the United States is based upon employment (www.pewresearch.org/short-reads/2022/01/11/key-facts-about-u-s-immigration-policies-and-bidens-proposed-changes/), the remaining 86% is overwhelmingly composed of family members of immigrants.

Immigration is bankrupting the United States, driving down wages (whitepapersinstitute.substack.com/p/your-pro-white-policy-platform), and driving up the cost of living and housing.

Views:
8



Source link